Tuesday 15 October 2013

Inspiration. Received. - Entry 1 16/10/2013


So I'm Writing A Book.

At such a young age I imagine it's madness to start writing a book. I imagine I'm right. What teenager doesn't think he or she is right? Rather than take heed to those older than me and not do something for the fear of being wrong, I prefer to go ahead and do it anyway so that when I fall down I can look back, and try to understand HOW it was wrong. There are so many people I see on a daily basis doing what they expected to do, instead of fighting for what they want to do. This attitude upsets me greatly. In 50 years time, when I'm going bald, putting on weight and remember where stuff used to be, I'll be complaining about the youth of 2063 and how they're so tragic compared to when I was a kid. What I'll have forgotten though is that the mess ups I will have made between now and then will have had an effect on the development of those children in some way, just as the generation before us miserable lot did. So what I'll mention only once in this entire blog, is that I'm a teenager. Probably inexperienced. Probably thoughtless. Definitely careless. Yet I'm driven. You were my age once if you're not now, and I'm sure you shared some of my traits. With that. What is this about?

I'm writing a Book based on god knows what. I'll be documenting the process for a college course I'm on, where we're required to provide a personal blog on a website. Non-specific. I decided I'd do something with some gravity to it though. What you'll be getting is my thought process, most likely. If I'm drawing up ideas you'll see them as they are. Unrefined. Then slightly more refined. No doubt they'll be research in there, so that will go here too. I won't be writing fiction on something I'm not interested in, so whatever I choose they'll be a lot of investigation happening.

You may be interested in what I'm about. I go to college three days a week, I work a part time job in a Supermarket and I'm kind of self employed in the games media industry, creating videos about video games that I use to express creativity and passion for video games to.... A collection of people at a time. That will, most likely remain separate from this project though.

Anyway, expect an entry sometime soon. Now that I've started I want to keep going.
Enjoy
-Rue

No comments:

Post a Comment